Tuesday, February 6, 2007

One of the Greatest Joys




I wanted to write a post that looks at some of the joys of motherhood, because becoming a mom has definitely been one of the greatest joys that I have ever experienced in my life. While it is probably the hardest thing I've ever done, it is filled with more laughter, joy, and fun than anything else too.

Watching my new baby smile all the time (it is such a blessing having such a happy baby after having a more difficult one first) is one of the greatest joys. Dressing her in all of her cute pink outfits (I never knew I liked pink so much) is one of the greatest joys.

Watching my two-year-old son get so excited about his 'choo-choo' shoes he gets to wear today (Thomas the Tank Engine of course) is one of the greatest joys. Watching him learn new words each day is one of the greatest joys. Watching him spin in circles until he gets dizzy and falls down, laughing so hard he can't stop, is one of the greatest joys. To be continued...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Put more pictures! Did this cost money to do? How fun!!!!!!!!!!
I am the aunt of these two:-)!

Holly Lomelino said...

thanks so much for reading the blog Shelly! it is free to set up blogs, you just go to blogger.com and it walks you through the whole process.

Catherine said...

Hey Holly!! Is that Samuel! OMG!! He's sooo big!! He is ADORABLE!!! I'm so glad you made this blog! Maybe it'll help me with some of my questions! Thanks!

Melissa B said...

I am so glad you put this together! Hope is so cute - I cant believe she is already sitting up at 2 months! THank you for sharing these joys -looking forward to experiencing them with our little one soon!
love, aunt mel